Varia VS3 - Espresso & Filter Electric Coffee Grinder
This is a Pre-order: Dispatch in March
VARIA VS3 Electric Grinder is a new addition to the Bean Bros selection and we know you will be just as excited about this as we are.
Upgrade the burr set to the Hypernova Titanium Coated Supernova Burr
This innovative grinder allows you to get precisely the grind you want, with stepless adjustment that is operated by turning the 30g hopper in the desired direction. With virtually endless particle size options, you have full control over your grind.
The designers of this amazing machine have truly thought of everything - making it the perfect addition to any coffee lover's kitchen. The VARIA VS3 Electric Grinder even has non-slip silicone feet installed on the base, ensuring that it stays in place while you grind
Zero Retention Focus
• The Varia VS3 (Varia Stepless 38mm) Electric Coffee Grinder utilises a sloped geometry with a 76.5° acute angle. Using this geometry also allows for ideal zero retention conditions and a better workflow in adding coffee to the hopper, making grind adjustments, and 180° access to the dosing cup.
• Purging will not be necessary when grinding different coffees with a retention of less than 0.1 over a 10g dose.
Precision stepless grind adjustments
• Varia VS3 features a stepless adjustment. The hopper can be turned in the desired direction. As a result of the stepless assembly, the Varia VS3 can achieve virtually endless particle sizes, giving you full access to experimenting with your brews.
• Each shift of the burr represents a 20-micron relative vertical burr shift or 0.02mm per increment.
Refined user experience
A minimalistic approach to the user experience allows for an expression through fine details. There are integrated magnets into the hopper lid to connect with the hopper and our base to connect with the dosing cup.
Non-slip silicone feet are also installed on the base of the VS3.
CNC machined precision
• Die-cast space-grade aluminium alloy body and all critical parts are CNC machined (Computer numerical control machined) to 0.02mm precision tolerances providing absolute accuracy and stability when making adjustments and grinding.
• P5-grade angular contact bearings support the main axle and driveshaft to achieve the most uniform particle size results.
Get the most out of your coffee beans with this powerful grinder